Thursday, January 1, 2015

Reliability

Something I have found, since George has had this condition, is that I can't rely on anyone else. It is really hard occupying someone with this condition while you are waiting for others. This morning a caregiver was supposed to come at 9 a.m. Guess what, no one came. I rang the company to try to find out what was going on but only got an answering service. Honestly I spend half my day sometimes just waiting for people to deign to show up. I admit that things like this didn't use to worry me but with trying to look after George during the waiting time is not easy and some people keep you waiting for hours. Before I would have gone and done something else but now it is not as easy to do that.

I had a laugh this morning as I heard on the radio about poor spelling. Apparently the Oxford dictionary looks to get the common errors. Places they randomly chose are the newspapers, university assignments, and Facebook. I think what many people don't realise is that employers and others often judge people by their lack of knowledge.

No comments:

Post a Comment