Wednesday, December 31, 2014

It doesn't take long

George has talked flat out since we left the home, I think they get quite lonely as they all sit in their own rooms a lot.

I quickly had to get back into the habit of getting him things to eat all through the day. He quickly made a lot of mess with food all over the floor and spilling drinks. I do try to keep a mat under him. He does try to go to the toilet but is unable to clean himself properly. I go through a lot of plastic gloves and baby wipes. To help keep baby wipes from drying out put a bit of shampoo in the opening and some warm water, seal back up and then shake around to soak all the wipes. This works well. I go through a lot of these.

George was looking through some photos and was looking at a photo of Dad. He said, 'I really miss your father'. They did get on well and used to tease each other a lot. We had a lovely conversation about it, so nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment