Sunday, January 4, 2015

George enjoyed his day

It was a hot day here yesterday, over 30 degrees. George has a much lower body temperature as does Mum. He was up very early and I was spreading out breakfast and keeping him entertained while waiting for the caregiver - this can be easier said than done.

I took him to Brighton to have a milkshake and something to drink. He enjoys doing this sort of thing however I also have housework to do which I often have to do as and when I can, this can be very frustrating however all you can do is the best you can as I am only one person.

I was able to contact one of his sons on the iPad using FaceTime. They talked for about an hour and George loved it as he was able to stay on his chair and chat away as well as seeing his son in real time. I had hoped to do this using Skype with his sons but this has never worked out. We have now arranged to do this each Sunday. This is great as it frees me up to a large extent to do other stuff, I just need to keep an eye on George and the iPad every ten minutes or so.

Another hot day today, hope to get out into the garden for a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment