Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Hide and seek

You know about the sox fairy who keeps taking one of every pair? We have these ones and currently are down to two pairs of matching sox. Well we have shoe fairies too - yesterday morning six single shoes. Still have not found all of them but found one wrapped in the sheets at the end of the bed. We have a shirt fairy and at the moment I am searching for three shirts that she has. There is no point in asking George as he has no idea that he has had any these things.

The only way I can be sure of knowing where something is, is to hide it ( and remember where I have put it). We do not have a lot of space for hiding and no area is considered off limits to George. It actually takes a lot of time to find the stuff especially if a caregiver is waiting for you to get it. This morning I had all George's clothes ready for the day. His caregiver then told me that I hadn't given him any sox. I knew I had but started looking for them in case they had gone walkabout. They had; onto George's feet.

No comments:

Post a Comment