Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Bring back the onesie

Just when you think you have got something organised - believe me you haven't. Usually George wears a onesie to bed as he can't get it off. For a long time now he hasn't tried to take it off and I have no longer had to use safety pins to stop him. It has been extremely hot here at night lately so I thought it would be safe to let him wear pyjamas. All has gone well for over a week. I was lolled in to false sense of security.

This morning George wanders out pulling the night bag ( very full ) with him. His pyjamas had been taken off as well as the pull-ups and both were by the night bag. Luckily I stopped him sitting down. He had soiled himself everywhere. I emptied the bag and started to clean him up when the caregiver arrived so straight into the shower for George while I continued cleaning. Went to the bedroom and found all the sheets and the duvet cover soiled. Got this off and put the first load of washing on. Serves me right for being too complacent.

I have trouble putting duvet covers on the duvet but luckily I have just downloaded a video showing how to do this so I will watch it again before I attempt this. It can be done by one person although easier with two.

Onesie tonight with safety pins!

No comments:

Post a Comment