Thursday, January 8, 2015

Keeping things safe

Both George and Mum love things to death and consequently destroy them. I have just found a lovely cutting which was a story about George when he retired from work and unfortunately has now been cut up. Such a shame.

Several years ago there was a chapter in a book which included a chapter about George. I bought copies of this book and gave them to each of his sons, I am not sure how they felt but I hope they enjoyed these and felt proud of their father, of course they can also share these with their own children.

Something both George and Mum have loved are books I have had published about them. They have both been very proud of these and love sharing them with others. Money well spent. I have found that it is very important to put in small details with the photos outlining who is in the photo and where the photo was taken. There are several places on the web where you can do these. My beautiful grandsons have both asked me to do some for them. They take quite a while to get the photos organised and then do the layout but well worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment