Saturday, January 17, 2015

Amazing Susan's web site

I have been going through Suan's web site as I can totally relate to her journey with her mother.


She writes in an extremely readable way and is very entertaining and presents the information in a light hearted way.

I certainly admire her at how she has accepted how things have turned out - I found it extremely difficult and just felt 'caught'. I figured I must have been extremely bad in a past life. I guess I still feel like that to a degree as really I don't know what sort of house I will rebuild and in fact whether I will rebuild as I know my life now can go on like this for a long time. There are a still a lot of things I want to and so at times just feel my life is 'on hold'. Reading Susan's web site makes me laugh and also makes me realise that I am not on my own and there are plenty of others out there in a similar situation.

http://dianebrooks.blogspot.co.nz/
My other blog


I need to start keeping this blog up to date!

1 comment:

  1. Awwwwwww!!!! Thanks for the shout out Di <3 Coming right back at ya!

    ReplyDelete