Friday, December 5, 2014

Next step?

After a fairly confused day yesterday George is really confused today!

When he got up this morning he was nearly crying as he came down to the lounge. Yesterday I took him to get his hair cut. This morning he kept saying "I have been to them for years". He was talking about the hairdressers he went to in town. I told him not to worry as it had gone because of the earthquake. He asked me who I was. I asked him who he thought I was. He said he thought I was his wife. I told him that was right and did he know my name. He said Diane. With a lot of moaning I got him dressed and gave him some breakfast. He then started talking and asked about family. I asked if he had any children but he didn't think so and thought they had gone in the earthquake. I explained they weren't here. I said there were two in Sydney but he couldn't remember their name's. I told him that they are Mark and Scott and he said he remembered Mark, this may be because he saw him earlier this year. I then told him he had another son in Auckland called Justin. He said "he's a bad bugger". I asked why and he said that he told lots of lies! He asked if he had any daughters but I told him he didn't. I gave him his big book to look through which he found interesting although he did not recognise many of the people in the book.

It is going to be interesting to see if he remains like this or if he improves of if he stays like this. I am off to Mum this morning and was going to leave him home but don't think that is a good idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment