Monday, December 15, 2014

Nurse

Saw the nurse at the doctor's surgery yesterday. A doctor also came and checked things out for me. They are contacting Nurse Maud for me. I did explain to them that I was not a nurse, never had been and never wished to be ( I always fainted when I was visiting in a hospital). They were wonderful and spent over an hour with me which was wonderful and they did not charge me! The were not impressed with the hospital - tell me something new!

Everything was going well at this stage - so far so good. Big problem with these things is infection. Over the weekend I bought piles of Dettol products. It is something I have tried to do is make sure things are clean - get in a mess with George pulling stuff out but try to keep things clean.

No comments:

Post a Comment