Sunday, December 21, 2014

How much longer

This morning I had a lot of trouble getting George out of bed. Yesterday George used a walker frame all day. This was his own choosing and just using a walking stick did not seem to be enough. He is now using a chair which belonged to his mother to sit in as it is easier to get in and out of.

The Christmas season is always when crisis situations arise. I am so thankful he is going into respite care for a week.

Today I went in and drained the night bag and took it out and cleaned it. I then went back and it took about 15 to 20 minutes to get George sitting up. He is now in the lounge with me and has had his pill, a coffee and some fresh fruit. He has now been using the walker to go up and down the length of the lounge. He is slowly moving more easily. I will need to try to keep him moving today.

No comments:

Post a Comment