Thursday, March 29, 2012

Starting early

This morning I got up early and then when I walked back into the bedroom at 7.30 here is George finishing his first red wine of the day. The next thing I knew he was in the kitchen and pouring another and taking it back to the bedroom. I quickly got him to bring it back and explained how early it was. He kept taking sips from it however whenever I was doing something (I just noticed that glass getting lower.... )

This is a real worry as alcohol is a real part of George's problem (as well as the Alzheimer's).

I took him out for brunch and got coffee and a huge all day breakfast for him. He enjoyed that. I seem to need to spend a lot of time with both him and mum - mum to keep her as happy as possible and George to try to divert him away from the wine.

No comments:

Post a Comment