Sunday, March 11, 2012

Another doctor visit

Over the weekend I went to see mum. I took the cat in to see her as she had been telling me that the cat had died. She gets very concerned over the cat. However she had a pat on her knee and then lost interest. She was very placid and docile making me think that she had been given a pill but no it was just how she was at that time. You never really know what you are going to find until you get there.

Today George had Mark around to help him with showering and dressing which was good as we were going to the doctor for a flu shot and a B12 shot. When George dresses on his own he often puts his pyjamas back on and then other clothes on top - all sorts of odd combinations. I also took him to the local shopping centre to get a few things and we ran into a friend so went for a coffee - he loves doing this as he always gets himself a toasted egg and bacon sandwich while we are there.

No comments:

Post a Comment