Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Dental plate finished

After several trips to get a new dental plate it was finally completed and paid for - very expensive. Now the challenge will be to see that George cleans and wears it...

George got dressed this morning and was wearing his pyjamas ready to go out. I explained to him that he needed to have a shower and put on other clothes to go out. He did that and then suddenly started to do something else. I had to explain to him again that we were going to get his plate and he needed to put on shoes not slippers. Got that done and I told him to go out to the car while I grabbed some letters to post. Off George went...

I got out to the garage to find George still standing there waiting for me - there was a plastic bag on the passenger's seat.

He now has his plate and is feeling good about that, so here's hoping.

No comments:

Post a Comment