Wednesday, March 28, 2012

People's reactions

It took me some time to convince mum's friend to come to visit her today. She could only spend 'half an hour' as she needed to go shopping (she had also spent all day yesterday shopping). It is certainly interesting the people too who do not contact George at all. I guess some family and friends of mum and George don't want to know and think that by not seeing or contacting them they don't have to confront it. It is such as shame as both of them can still recognise people and have a reasonable conversation. George of course is still able to carry on a great conversation - he loves doing so.

Tonight he put out some wine glasses and I asked why - it was for some friends who are coming round tomorrow which I explained. The next thing he had gone and changed ready to go out for lunch (I was getting tea ready) - I had to explain that we were going out for lunch tomorrow and that it was now tea time. He had no idea of the day or time.

No comments:

Post a Comment