Tuesday, March 20, 2012

The cat came back

On Sunday night it was very hot and before we went to bed we had the doors opening out to the garden. Mum's cat, Lucy, lives with us - she is an inside cat and rarely ventures outside. This night she did and she would not come in when I called her. Panic stations!! Mum asks about her frequently and I take her in to see mum regularly. I kept getting up and going out to see if I could find her. Luckily in the early hours of the morning she came to onto our bed where I found her when I woke up.

Went to mum and she was still very confused so we sat and looked at her books. She talked a lot but it was not making a lot of sense.

George has done very little all day - he did not look at the whiteboard. I think he was hoping that I would take mum to the coffee shop as he likes to meet us there. He obviously had quite a few drinks while I was out so I quickly made food for him and also a big tea. We have a lady coming to teach him exercises tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment