Saturday, March 3, 2012

Dressing

Today George dressed himself. He took off his pyjamas and then put the top back on with a T shirt over the top and some long trousers. At about 1.30 he took off the T shirt and pants and put his dressing gown on. An hour later he put some other clothes on...

I put out some clean sheets first thing this morning (in the bedroom) ready to change the sheets on the bed when George finished dressing. I found only one sheet when I went to make the bed. I thought that I must be developing short term memory loss (thought that I must have only taken one out) and went to the linen cupboard to get the second sheet only to find it wasn't there.  I then had to search for the second one. Found it in one of George's drawers - the one for his trousers!! I also found a pair of my undies!! Got to watch that boy...

No comments:

Post a Comment