Friday, March 16, 2012

Keeping a close eye on things

George got up during the night to go to the toilet. He must have needed to go and unfortunately this morning I found a trail of wet all along the hall - out with the carpet cleaner again (I am using a lot of carpet cleaner).  He has also left two walking sticks somewhere (I think in shops in Brighton) so I am going to have to check exactly what he takes out and then check him when he comes home again - or gets in the car as was the case today - I didn't think until we got home! He is not at all worried about any of it but I cannot keep replacing things at the rate of knots!! However having said that he does worry about some things for example all his VCRs which can no longer be played.

I have also been worrying all day about taking mum out tomorrow as I do not know what frame of mind she is going to be in.  There are times when you just have to think 'well I can only do so much, I am only one person...'.

No comments:

Post a Comment