Monday, February 13, 2012

Improvements

George has been really good about drinking in moderation. Yesterday he only had one can of beer. This has made a big difference in his memory and ability to function. Unfortunately he has a pain in his groin which is troubling him. Mark, the caregiver who comes to help George three mornings a week, has noticed a difference in George too so it is not just me! The challenge will be to keep this up.

I bought a jig saw for the two of us to work on slowly - it is 750 pieces!! So far I have done all the work - George had a quick look but was not impressed with it. Hopefully as it grows he will start to do some of it.

George loves old movies so I often put a DVD on at night for him while I go to bed to watch another TV to see the shows I enjoy. 



No comments:

Post a Comment