Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Doctor visit

This morning I had to take George to the doctor at 10 a.m. Getting him up and ready was not the easiest - he slept in and he will not do anything in a hurry!! Finally got him there with the promise that I would take to a cafe for a coffee and toasted sandwich afterwards. The doctor mentioned that he thought that I would be entitled to respite care so I am ringing up the appropriate people to find out about that. George enjoyed going to the cafe and enjoyed an egg and bacon toasted sandwich.

George kindly fed the cat - the only thing was that he put the cat's meat into the full water bowl (the cat has dried cat biscuits) result - a big bowl of cat biscuits in the rubbish bin...

When we came home today I asked George to bring in the yellow (recycling bin) from the street. 'why' said George 'I haven't taken it out yet'. I then had to explain to him that it was taken out yesterday and had been emptied and now needed to be brought back in.

No comments:

Post a Comment