Thursday, February 16, 2012

Clothing

Yesterday George had a shower and got dressed. I had to go out for a while in the morning. When I  got home George was in his pyjamas. At tea time he went to have a shower - he thought that it was morning. I explained to him that I was just getting tea and it was tea time. He went and got dressed. We have daylight saving at the moment but he does not seem to always know what time of day it is.

I am away for two nights. I have left his meals (cold) in the fridge. A neighbour is coming in to check on him. I think that this will be the last time I can do this and if I hadn't booked the flights so long ago I wouldn't be doing it now. Next week I am ringing the hospital to find out about respite care so George can go into a home when I go away.

No comments:

Post a Comment