Saturday, February 7, 2015

A good sleep and plenty to eat



George had a good sleep last night and did not wake up until 8.30 this morning which is extremely unusual for him these days. He is having a good day and is very lucid. At the moment he is talking (on FaceTime) to one of his son's in Australia. He loves doing this although he needs to be reminded that he needs to stay in front of the iPad and not move around (I wouldn't dream of letting him carry the iPad around). He has also been wandering up and down the flat today with his walker - it is his exercise he tells me.

I took him down to Brighton while I got a couple of things done and he loves doing this. I have got him 3 milk shakes a lot of biscuits (for morning tea) and two ham rolls for lunch.

Mum was the same - they like what they like and won't eat something if they don't like it but boy can they put it away.

At the moment we have plenty of monarch butterfly caterpillars in the garden and boy can they eat!! The remind me of George and Mum and also a great children's book 'The Very Hungry Caterpillar'.

No comments:

Post a Comment