Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Confusion

George is a lot less confused than he was at the weekend. Attention, a calm and soothing approach is definitely required as well as not trying to rush. This seems to be the same with all of them. I am certainly not saying that it will do anything but it does help keeping them in a warm accepting atmosphere where they can have a quality of life.

Took George to Harakeke but had to go back at lunch time as he pulls the Cather down resulting in great pain. I rearranged him and then he was OK.

I have to be honest he goes on about things where I actually have little or no idea what he means. I may say something like, I am not sure what you mean, but generally I nod wisely and say yes or smile or something of the sort. George is quite satisfied with that and has no idea I have no clue what he is talking about.

No comments:

Post a Comment