Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Don't be complacent

Before George had a catheter I was often steam cleaning the carpet all over the place. With the catheter this has not been the case and has been a very positive outcome for me if not for George. I was stupid enough to become very complacent about this. Yesterday I had a young boy visiting and when I went out to  talk to his Mum ( just as he was leaving ) he came rushing out to tell me that the floor was wet all over the place. I rushed inside and guess what? George is down in the bedroom. Leading from the lounge to the bedroom is a trail of a wet floor! George had taken his clothes off and was trying to put on a pair of my trousers! He had also managed to open the valve ( obviously in the lounge judging by the trail ) and wandered around leaving a trail. Got him dressed and settled then out with the steam cleaner.

Lesson: don't be complacent

No comments:

Post a Comment