Friday, April 27, 2012

Toileting issues

George had another night where toileting was an issue. Another huge load of laundry to soak and wash. This cannot go on like this. I have rung the hospital to try to get some more support to cope with this. George doesn't seem to be particularly aware of it although today he tried to clean the toilet floor. I know he tries to help but ...

Tonight I have put him into his pyjamas (with a pad and pants underneath) and then I found him trying to put a pair of trousers over the top. He told me he was going to wear them to bed too.

This b... Alzheimer's it is so hard as they are all different but George is certainly losing continence and yet he is still able to remember most things and to carry on a good conversation resulting in people not believing that there is anything wrong with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment