Monday, April 16, 2012

No wine

Well George is not drinking wine or gin so the doctor must have got through. He is drinking a lot of ginger beer and is enjoying that. It is great to see the improvement particularly in having no soiled clothes/sheets etc.

Took my grandchildren to see mum this morning. She does like to see them but I am not too sure that she really knows who they are although she does appear to sometimes. They have done a urine test but she does not have an infection so it looks as though the Alzheimer's is progressing. They rang me late this afternoon to say that mum had been found sitting on the floor in her bedroom so they were not sure how she got there, she seems OK but I am going back to the home on Thursday to see the doctor.

I took George to see a rest home this afternoon where he can go for respite care while he is still at this level. Tomorrow we have memory clinic. I sometimes feel as though I am going from pillar to post with all the things I need to do with regards to Alzheimer's.

No comments:

Post a Comment