Friday, April 27, 2012

Making progress

Last night I helped George get ready for bed at an earlier time so that basically I did all his dressing for bed. I got his pads and pyjamas on and then he decided to put trousers on over top. I explained that he didn't need to wear those to bed. This morning I found that at some time he had put track pants on over the top of the pyjamas. Anyway the pad and disposable pants did the trick and were put in the rubbish this morning.

This is such a strange disease. George is still capable of catching a bus and going to Brighton to do shopping, banking, go to the cafe etc and yet he he difficulties with toileting and dressing. Another thing he has trouble with (which I didn't expect) is writing. When he does try to write it is all over the page and repeats the same thing over and over again.

No comments:

Post a Comment