Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Memory clinic

George went to the memory clinic yesterday and really enjoyed it. He feels that it is beneficial and helping him with strategies to help him.

Today he was supposed to go to the Evergreen club but he refused to go as he has an upset stomach. I had found a lot of poo over the toilet and the floor this morning so cleaned it up and got him some toast for breakfast.

I had an appointment with our accountant so I left him while I went there. When I came home I found more poo all over the toilet and floor again - George seems quite oblivious to it. I bought home some Easter eggs which he really enjoyed and I notice that his stomach has not stopped the wine drinking. This is where it can be very difficult as you know that it is the disease but it just seems there are some really awful behaviours that also become apparent.

I find it necessary to remind him about exercises and things like that. He is quite content to just continually go through stuff and drink his wine.

No comments:

Post a Comment