Thursday, November 20, 2014

Three times lucky

One of those days!

This morning the caregiver found George could not follow instructions as he does not always know what you are talking about, for example if he is told to wash his arm he may try to wash his feet or something similar.

Whenever he goes to the toilet I need to go and check on him. He will leave his pull-ups any old where! Sometimes I have had to search to find them. This happens when he wets them. He also wets his pants and takes them off too. He will then get clean ones out and put those on without pull-ups so I quickly have to get his pants off and pull-ups on first. If it is near tea time I put on old pyjama pants to save one pair of long pants. The amount of washing that gets done is unreal!

Today I changed him three times after the caregiver finished at 10 this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment