Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Bad day

Yesterday was not an easy day for poor old George. It started off well but...


  • He took off the continence pad he had worn to bed, I searched everywhere but was unable to find it. I took all the washing out of the washing machine but could not find it. I did the washing and found that it had been in there but George must have put it inside something so I had not seen it! It takes ages to clean it out of the washing machine
  • George decided to go on the bus down to Brighton. He soiled himself and came home! Shower, change and another load of washing. 
  • He had a new pad on and then after lunch went to have a nap. I had to go out. When I came home I found that he had taken his trousers, undies (pad and all) and urinated down the hall and over the toilet floor. More washing and steam clean the floors!
Luckily today was fine. He now wears continence pads all the time and I keep reminding him not to remove them. I explain to him it is to help him so it does not embarrass him.

No comments:

Post a Comment