Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Unbelievable

I picked George up last Sunday...

Since then he has managed to put toilet paper all over the place. He pulls stuff out of his wardrobe and drawers. He never puts anything back and it is often difficult to find things. It is amazing how much of a mess he is able to make. He does not mean to and he tries so hard. He often just wanders around taking stuff - everything is 'his'. I find stuff in the strangest places.

Toilet floor - back to constant cleaning in the toilet.
Washing - back to washing every day, sometimes more than once

We also have a new person on Wednesday and Thursday morning and it is going to take me some time to get him organised. At the moment he calls to me every 2 seconds to help him with something although I have all the clothes and everything ready. We will get there.

It was nice to be on my own for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment