Monday, October 6, 2014

Weekend

I was able to have time with my grandsons this weekend while they were down from Auckland. I have to organise everything for George while I am out and also realise that when I get home there will be a mess for me to try to sort out as well as spend time with George.

I am very aware that I cannot get sick! I still need to be on deck to get the basics done such as meals, washing, floors and taking George to all the places he needs to go.

I am also aware that it is becoming more difficult for others to stay here as it can be rather confronting. I am aware that it has been this way for some people for some time although for others they are pretty understanding. I have promised my grandchildren that if they let me know in plenty of time I will put George into respite care so they can stay.

No comments:

Post a Comment