Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Hide and seek

As I have mentioned before something Mum did and George does is hide stuff.

George brings shoes into the lounge - always single ones, never a pair. Many times I can find plenty of single shoes but not a pair when we go to get him dressed. He goes for a walk once a week. He had a pair of shoes especially for this but unfortunately one of the shoes has been missing for ages now. I got some new ones which I keep hidden so he can't find them and just bring them out when he is going for a walk. This is the only way I can keep track of things but unfortunately I can't hide everything!! Shirts are rarely left hanging in the wardrobe - they end up all over the house and often he is wearing two or three.

There is not a lot you can do about this just go with the flow.

No comments:

Post a Comment