Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Second time lucky?

Not too sure about that...

Yesterday it was pretty hot. When George arrived home from his club he was hot and tired. I had been rushing around all day. Had not expected this one but the rest home rang the night before wanting me to go in and do the admittance for the respite time. As George is pretty much the same as last time I felt it was a waste of time but...

Mine is not to reason why...

Anyway that took a couple of hours by the time I got there and then waited round for the nurse. No one else understands that you don't have the time to muck around.

When George arrived home he was obviously tired and I suggested he lie on the bed and have a 'nanny nap' before tea. He thought that was a great idea.

BIG MISTAKE!

Next thing he wanders back out. No trousers, no pull-ups!

I quickly cleaned him up and put on some pull-ups and trousers and sat him down in the lounge. I then raced through to the bedroom and found

Feces  all over the comforter. Guess what I had to do then?

That is the second time in a fortnight he has taken his bottom half of clothes off. This is a new behaviour which I will need to watch for to stop it before it starts.

No comments:

Post a Comment