Monday, December 7, 2015

Guardian angels

My poor guardian angels are working so hard at the moment. I am very tired and desperately in need of respite care, this starts on 19 December until 4 January. I really need it. I am making stupid mistakes! For example during the weekend I took George to my parents grave with some lovely roses to put on the grave. On the way we stopped to get petrol. After taking a photo of the grave we did a tour around and George was very happy to go out.

At 6.15 that night the phone rang and someone asked for me. They then told me that they had found my credit cards! I couldn't believe it! After getting petrol I put my card holder in the door of the car so George wouldn't get into it ( he takes everything ). It must have fallen out when we were there. As the caregiver was due to arrive for George I decided to leave him a note and then I would get home about the time he left! All went well except that I took the note with me, luckily George remembered a garbled version of what was happening.

Strangely I took a photo which showed the roses and car keys - not mine. I said to George we would need to go over the next day to get them and find out who they belonged to. As soon as I had the cards I went back to the cemetery to look for the keys but nothing was there. They definitely were not mine as I did not take them out of the car and they do not have that sort of key ring. So strange.


I wonder if my guardian angels tried with this photo to get me to go back and when that didn't work used a lovely woman (took her some wine on Sunday). Anyway I think that they have been working over time.

Last week I had George back at the doctors with a infection on his penis. Also dealt with wet bed and poo on the toilet floor, luckily these things are not as regular as they were.

At night, when George goes to bed he has a movie on and a red wine, he enjoys this. He enjoys his old movies, these are mainly ones which have a lot of singing in them, a favourite is High Society.

No comments:

Post a Comment