Friday, December 18, 2015

Excited

George went into respite today. He was quite relaxed about it. For the past week I have been talking about it to him and ensured he understood what was happening. Luckily some people he knows from His club are also in there. He also has people going in to see him.

Came home and got into my packing and doing some tidying up. Just on finished packing and am feeling so excited about seeing others in my family.

Initially I felt guilty about going at Xmas but I realise that other members of my family miss out with me having Mum And George to care for. This will be the first year without Mum and so it is so nice (and would be very important to Mum) that so many of her family are together this Christmas.

2 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas Di and I hope you have a wonderful time <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Susan,, you have a great Christmas too.

    ReplyDelete