Monday, March 2, 2015

Being organised

I try to empty George's night bag while he is still asleep first thing in the morning which is a help if he takes the two bags apart.

Something which can be very irritating is when George wakes up during the night and goes walk about. Each night I leave out all the clothes ready for the next day so these are ready for the caregiver in the morning. Unfortunately Goerge will take some of these and put them on over his onesie ( more washing results). I often then need to get more clothes ready in the morning. I am running out of places where to hide thing. It is all pretty random making it difficult to plan around, for example other nights he will pull a whole lot of stuff out of the wardrobe, put some on the floor and put some on for the layered look then back to bed. I have also found him trying to put my clothes on!

With Mum being in a home it has cost me a lot over the last four years and now I need to try to recoup. I have a small contract which pays minimum but every little helps. It also gets me out and gives me something different to do.

1 comment:

  1. Diana, you are a constant inspiration to me. I don't know how you manage it!

    I comment a lot on your blog posts, but I don't seem to get any notification of my comments so I can follow up if you have responded. I don't know why that is I don't use blogger. I have a WordPress site – so it's all foreign to me!

    Anyway, in case you have answered me and I have not answered back, I'm just letting you know why :-)

    I think you should consider making your blog entries into a book… Just an idea :-)

    Sending love from Canada <3

    ReplyDelete