Friday, March 6, 2015

Bed

George wriggles around a lot in bed at night. This morning the bed was in a hell of a mess. He had taken the duvet out of the duvet cover (completely), got the sheets (queen size) completely off, got another sheet and put that on top.



Don't know about you but getting that duvet inside a duvet cover is a task all by itself...

I am using a technique I saw on YouTube but I had to repeat it several times as I didn't do it quite right and had to start again. As I have to do everything on my own I have to keep going from side to side, i.e. running to the other side over and over. Quite an exercise and took me ages. 

2 comments:

  1. I know all about putting duvets in covers - impossible!

    Maybe George can show you how ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must put the video on for people to see how to do it...

    ReplyDelete