Sunday, August 31, 2014

Toilet issues

As George has become more incontinent some of the issues I face are:

  • He now wears continence pull ups which work great while they are on - the trick is keeping them on
  • He will go to the toilet (and get urine all over the floor) and then come out to the lounge with he pants and pull ups in his hand - luckily this has not happened when we have had visitors
  • He will bring toilet paper out of the toilet (I do not keep spare rolls in the toilet any more)
  • At night he would get up and take his pants off and then wee all the way down the hall to the toilet - I have found a onesie on at night ensures that he can't get it off
  • I find I need to clean the toilet floor a couple of times a day (as well as the toilet)
I know people wonder why we haven't gone away for a trip - this is why.

No comments:

Post a Comment