Friday, August 1, 2014

Eating

George eats normally with utensils for the most part but there are some things I have found:

  1. Mandarins -  I peel them and segment them, he puts a segment in his mouth and chews and then spits out what is left (there are no pips in these ones) which leaves a big mess
  2. Lamingtons - I gave him some creamed lamingtons (in halves) for dessert last night, he got himself a knife and fork to eat them - which indeed is what he did
  3. Apples - I cored and cut into segments and he will just eat a bit out of each piece so I also need to peel them
  4. Banana - I peel but he doesn't eat if there is any colour on them - cut that off then he is not aware
I do find food scraps in some very funny places and also his continence pants so these are things I need to keep an eye on.

No comments:

Post a Comment