Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Alive inside

A new movie, recently released and being shown in film festivals, is Alive Inside.it focuses on the power of music for those with Alzheimer's and the remarkable results the use of a headphones playing music that means something to that person. I have bought MP4 players and headphones and have been downloading free songs from the web to load up to the player. I am also doing a 'how to' page sheet for the home so the careers can put the headphones on and play the music for Mum. It will be interesting to see how it goes with each of them. In the movie a man who had not spoken for years started to talk again!

Best thing I have done since finding myself being here with Mum and George is to get the spa. I really look forward to having one each day, luxury.

No comments:

Post a Comment