Thursday, May 3, 2012

Social interaction

George loves going to the memory group which he did on Wednesday. He talked about it a lot when I got home. Since then he has asked (about a dozen times) if he has memory group tomorrow!! Next Wednesday is the last day for this course so he is going to miss it.

Yesterday he had the Evergreen group (which he is not so keen on) but I suggested to him that I would take him out for coffee and a bagel afterwards so that made him happier. When I picked him up he was not particularly happy about the day but was OK. Unfortunately he will not be going there for 6 weeks as he goes to Beckenham Courts on Thursday next week. He will stay there for a week to give me respite care. I hope that he enjoys it. After respite care I am unable to get him to the Evergreen club for 4 weeks as I will be teaching.

Tonight I am taking him round to see some of our friends so that will be nice. He does enjoy the social interaction of others.

No comments:

Post a Comment