Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Time Frame

Often I am not sure what time frame we are in. You often feel like you are in the middle of a Dr Who episode.

From: https://wall.alphacoders.com/big.php?i=44447 

Today George was very excited to see me and tell me of the adventures that took place last night. A group of young men were suddenly told to do something - I was unable to fathom exactly what it was. They were then suddenly told to stop. Through questioning George told me he was one of the young men. I suspect it was when he was in the army reserves after the war. George wasn't too sure about that one. This conversation took over an hour and there was no way George was going to be side tracked. I just go with it. 

Yesterday he also had had night time adventures when a little man in my team had done something wrong. He wants me to explain things to the little man. Despite questioning I couldn't figure out who the little man but have promised to explain about appropriate behaviour to him.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds familiar Di. Maureen often wakes up from dreams becoming her reality.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used to watch TV programmes about time travellers and think what a great concept it was bit now trying to figure out where we are I find I can get totally confused. More often than not I don't try too hard and just go with it. Tonight I hope you just have a pleasant restful night

      Delete