Thursday, September 25, 2014

Little things

It is the little things that count. This morning I left home to go and do some shopping at 8.30 a.m. As I got near the shop I thought, 'this is something I used to do but no longer can', the freedom made me feel great. Got a park right outside and was in the shop and back home in under an hour!! Wow, so great.

Last night I got a call from the home where George is and they said that they needed more clothes. This puzzled me and I asked what sort. They said he had nothing to wear to bed last night. I said that he wore onesies and that I had packed 2. They said that they were in the wash. I took more over. Guess what?? The other ones were in his drawer!!! I wasn't a happy camper.

This is something you need to be aware of: if anything goes wrong in a home where your loved one is if anything happens that they ring you straight away which you would expect but also be aware that while many times it is just to let you know about something other times you have to go to the home straight away. When you are the only family member around this means it is you.

No comments:

Post a Comment