Sunday, September 7, 2014

Continuing up and down

George continues to be up and down so I find that I have to go with the floe. Caregivers will find that basically their needs and wants have to fit around those of person they are caring for.

Today I was my usual lazy self. I spent all morning taking him to the doctor and then getting things for him and found that the whorl morning had gone and I had achieved nothing!

While we were with the doctor she and I also discussed George's progress. She is great as she similar ideas to my own about medication and quality of life for old age people. She also has a bedridden mother who is in her 90's so has a realistic understanding. She is also in my age group. I think it is very useful to have a doctor like this who you can trust and who have an understanding of the situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment