Saturday, December 21, 2013

Trying to keep this place tidy

Over the last fortnight I have been flat out getting George to all the places he wants to go, going to see Mum and trying to get parcels away for Xmas. Unfortunately one of the people who go to see mum has not been in for a fortnight so I have gone to see her on those days too.

The house and gardens do not get done properly. Today I thought I would do that and stay home!! George likes to go out every day for a  coffee and something to eat. When he is like this it is easier to do it although that takes one to two hours. We went down this morning and I have been trying to put things away. He continually gets more out. I often feel like I am going round in circles.

I had clothes ready for the new week yesterday. I now find two clean shirts are gone!! He put them both on as pyjama shirts last night. I have tidied out his wardrobe and drawers again today and he had two pyjama shirts hanging up as shirts. I do put his pyjamas on but that does not mean he will stay in those each night.

No comments:

Post a Comment