Thursday, December 12, 2013

Toilet paper

I still haven't worked out what he does with it....

Toilet paper; I took a new roll into the toilet this morning. Next time I went in there 3/4 of the roll was gone. I tend to buy a lot of toilet paper.

At the moment Mum is sleeping during the day and awake at night. One of the people I usually get to go in didn't go in this week (ear ache one day and having new carpet laid on another) so I went in for the extra times as we are trying to get her awake during the day so she sleeps at night. Apparently she lies and chats away to herself. Maybe she is seeing her family at this time, I do not know.

Today I went to mum while George was visited with a friend and then I picked him up. He loves gossiping with others. Today they talked about the 1972 rugby tour George was on.

No comments:

Post a Comment