Monday, December 16, 2013

Toilet issues

Last night George urinated all over the bathroom floor so that was my first job this morning. The toilet seat and the floor in the toilet have poo skids all over, second job! I now find that there are poo marks on the duvet, guess what the third job is and wouldn't  you know it, it is raining today.

I have to go to mum today. This morning I am having flowers delivered to her so I hope she enjoys them. I have also bought two big vases for the flowers. This afternoon I also have to go back to the home as they are having a family afternoon. My day is full on although I will go out and find somewhere to park and reds for a while. Some people may think I am lazy but I find that I have to be very adaptable and I spend a lot of time just cleaning up after George which most people don't realise. Other careers have the same problems!

No comments:

Post a Comment