Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Kewpie has returned



Today when I went in to see George I greeted him by saying 'hi darling how are you today?'. He said he was fine. I then asked him who I was. Straight away he said 'Kewpie'. It was nice she had returned. Today we were in the 21st century.

George told me he had been round to visit me but I wasn't home. I said that it must have been when I was coming to see him so we must have crossed paths. 'what a coincidence' he said! He certainly feels that he leads an active life....

During the time I was helping him with his lunch I saw he was in pain. It is to do with the catheter he has. I do find that it is important that I keep monitoring him and constantly insisting that the carers do to to ensure that George is not in pain.


No comments:

Post a Comment