Sunday, May 18, 2014

Keeping one's head above water

George does the strangest things as well as things that can be very irritating.

One thing he does is goes through papers and books. He pulls them all out and scatters them all over the place. I got him a box to keep a lot in in the lounge which helps but he then goes and pulls down all the ones that are stored in the top of the wardrobe and has piles of them everywhere. I spend hours tidying those up.

Last night I was getting the evening meal and had put knife and fork on the table. He sat at the table and picked up the knife and fork and began to eat an imaginary meal. After doing this for some time he turned and said to me " I don't seem to be getting anywhere with this"...

Also last night he got his onesie off and his pad. He put on track pants! I woke up and realised this so had to get his track pants off and his pad on. He wouldn't wake and it took ages as he was a dead weight and it was not easy. I am going to get the safety pins used on babies so maybe that will stop him (I hope so).

Today he went out for coffee (twice) so he was happy about that - once was a free one from McDonalds which is great.

No comments:

Post a Comment