Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Birthday

Well today was my birthday and I was lucky enough to get two presents. I am very grateful for both of them thank you Mr Key. One is a Gold card which gives the holder some advantages, one being that you can have free coffee at McDonald's. The other is a weekly super amount which is given to all New Zealanders when they reach retirement age. This is so nice as it has not been easy since I retired with many unforeseen expenses cropping up.

I took George to McDonald's today and we used the Gold card twice!! Nice coffee too.

George tends to be like mum and restless in bed. One of the caregivers suggested this to me: Yoghurt with a weetbix broken up into it. He was saying that it is also great for children but must be just before going to bed and it has a calming influence. Worth a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment